01 May Antalya Airport to Kemer
A coastal recreational town located in the Antalya province, Kemer sits on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey; on the Turkish Riviera, and 40 km west of the center of Antalya. Until the early years in the eighties, Kemer was a tranquil neighborhood with a rural landscape. But today, it is one of the most important holiday destinations in Turkey.
The name “Kemer” originates from the protective 23 km stone wall built in 1917. The dam protects the town from stream water from the mountain which incessantly flooded it before that period. Before 1960, the only way of accessing Kemer was via water channels.
However, the light of industry shone on the district in the early 1980s when a road was constructed to link other parts of Antalya. What followed was massive infrastructural development that turned the region into one of Turkey’s top destinations for tourists.
Kemer prides itself in its scenic landscape, as the region is endowed with natural environment. Located on the Gulf of Antalya, the town is home to mountains, forests, and the sea with many rocky beaches. It often attracts visitors from nearby European countries including Germany, Holland, Ukraine, and recently, families from Russia and the Scandinavian countries.
The distance of Antalya Airport to the center area of Kemer is approximately 60 km. In a situation where hotels are close to airports, it will be easier to get to your actual destination. The average time required to get to the center of Kemer from AYT is 1 hr 30 mins by bus. However, a more effective airport shuttle service can get you to Kemer in lesser time.
Life in Kemer, Antalya
An extremely popular tourist town in Turkey, Kemer is admired for its beautiful holiday resorts, neon-lit pubs and lounges, and tourist-friendly restaurants and hotels. It offers a blend of natural and modern, with its pine forests, mountains, and beaches that sprawl with golden sand and clear blue waters.
Kemer is quite vivacious, presenting holiday seekers with a myriad of entertainment and outdoor activities. Here, you will never be lost for an idea of something interesting to do! There are numerous places to visit and a lot of things to do in Kemer.
Nightlife in Kemer is interesting and vigorous. Visitors touring the town will enjoy nighttime at the popular bars, nightclubs and restaurants in its neighborhood. Holidaymakers that enjoy water sports and activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, jet-skiing and boat rides will have the fun of their lives!
Tourism is the main revenue earner for the locality. The high influx of foreigners has most shops set up to sell items that appeal to their tastes, and also accept the Euro as legal tender.
When is it best to visit Kemer, Antalya?
Kemer enjoys a splendid weather—one that’s just perfect for holidays. Its Mediterranean climate provides warm, dry summers and wet, placid winters. Overall, it is best to visit Kemer in summer but spring and autumn also offers weather fair enough for enjoying holidays.
With our Mercedes Benz V-Class and Sprinter shuttle options, we ensure that transportation from SAW to Ataşehir will be the least of your worries. Our fleet offers the
- Mercedes Benz Vito has a capacity for 6 to 8 commuters and up to 10 bags. it is comfortable and spacious and offer fares from 45 Euros.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter can transport up to 14 passengers and has a capacity for 15 bags. This is an option with more space for a larger group of commuters both in the airport and city, and prices start from 60 Euros.
Why should I Choose fat taxi?
There are several transportation providers to and from the airport, so now you can ask the ultimate question: why choose fat taxi?
- We offer the lowest rates for commuting passengers to all destinations in Istanbul. fat taxi charges per ride and not per head, as in the case of other airport shuttle providers. Toll fees are also included in the fare, and you will NEVER be charged credit card fees! And you get up to 10% discount on return trips.
- Fast and secure online booking allows you to book appointments from any web enabled device without hassles. Using our “Book and Go” tool, you can make your reservation within a couple of minutes!
- 24 hour service via various channels is part of what we offer. Our staff possess long experience in private transportation and they will give satisfactory answers to all your questions. We have car reservation lines for English, Turkish, and Arabic speaking passengers.
- Free value added services such as Wi-Fi, baby booster seats, and bottled water for all passengers are some of the perks you get while riding with fat taxi.
With fat taxi at your “beck and call” there is no better Istanbul airport shuttle service. We keep to our promise to consistently deliver the best transportation services to tourists and locals alike. Do visit our website and make your reservation today. It always pays to ride with us!