29 Apr Istanbul Airport to Ataşehir
The Istanbul Airport is currently the biggest international airport in the world. It has a current annual passenger capacity of 150 million, with plans of being expanded to 200 million. Istanbul Airport will have emerged as the most important International Airport in the European side of Turkey, after the Atatürk Airport gets out of order for scheduled flights.
Located in Arnavutköy, Istanbul, the airport sits at the intersection of highway channels connecting Arnavutköy, Göktürk, and Çatalca, and between the coast towns of Yeniköy, Tayakadın and Akpınar. The airport covers a land area of 7,659 hectares.
Arnavutköy is a rich district in history and known for its wood-built Ottoman mansions and restaurants that offer an array of seafood cuisines. It is a neighborhood in Besiktas, one located on the European shoreline of the Bosphorus Strait.
The new International Airport has the advantage of location, favoring many visitors coming into Turkey from neighboring countries and outside Europe due to its high proximity to many attraction and facilities that are important to holiday seekers. The airport is approximately 60 km from Ataşehir, and Fat Taxi offers Istanbul airport shuttle both from and to in Istanbul airports for transfer needs.
Things to do in Ataşehir
Located on the Anatolian side of Istanbul, Ataşehir is a modern suburban area and home to many attractions, cinemas, hotels, restaurants, museums, and some of the best shopping malls in the city. A district where private cars are used mostly for transportation, getting around town in public vehicles may pose a little bit of challenge.
fat taxi is a dedicated shuttle service that provides transportation from the Istanbul Airport to the city, and also offers tour services within the city. Ataşehir is a very interesting tourist destination, and there are exciting things to do and see in the district.
Palladium Shopping Mall
A shopping mall famous for its giant glass sphere, Palladium is one of the biggest shopping alls in Istanbul. It sits in a very good location, and has high proximity to visitors who have accommodation in the Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi.
The Palladium Mall feature a nice variety of brands, and a very modest range of upper segment stores with great deals, allowing you to get authentic items that are relatively cheap. You also get to enjoy quality coffee in stores like Starbucks, Caribou, and Kahve Dunyasi.
Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi
Lying 20 km from both the Hagia Sophia and the Basilican Cistern, the Hilton Istanbul Kozyatagi has a sophisticated modern-day structure. Its circular twin-tower buildings have soundproof windows, air-conditioned rooms, and many other amenities provided by 5-star hotels. It also has 2 restaurants and 2 bars, an indoor pool, and a wellness spa.
Starting its operation in July 2018, Watergarden Istanbul is the world’s largest center of gastronomy and entertainment. Housing a 5,000-square meter of pool, the park has the largest and most developed show pool in the whole of Europe. The Show Pool host interesting shows that is characterized by water, music, fire, laser, and dance. Its massive city park covers 15,000 meters of land which contains a rope track, adventure park, Skate Park, and children’s park.
When to Visit Ataşehir
Based on the beach/pool score, the best time to visit Ataşehir for warm weather activities are from the first week in July throughout August. And statistics have also shown that visitors favor clear, rainless days which start from late May to late September. The city starts to experience a high influx of visitors, generally from the last week of May throughout July.
With our Mercedes Benz V-Class and Sprinter shuttle options, we ensure that transportation from ISL to Ataşehir will be the least of your worries. Our fleet offers the
- Mercedes Benz Vito has a capacity for 6 to 8 commuters and up to 10 bags. it is comfortable and spacious and offer fares from 60 Euros.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter can transport up to 14 passengers and has a capacity for 15 bags. This is an option with more space for a larger group of commuters both in the airport and city, and prices start from 80 Euros.
Why should I Choose fat taxi?
There are several transportation providers to and from the airport, so now you can ask the ultimate question: why choose fat taxi?
- We offer the lowest rates for commuting passengers to all destinations in Istanbul. fat taxi charges per ride and not per head, as in the case of other airport shuttle providers. Toll fees are also included in the fare, and you will NEVER be charged credit card fees! And you get up to 10% discount on return trips.
- Fast and secure online booking allows you to book appointments from any web enabled device without hassles. Using our “Book and Go” tool, you can make your reservation within a couple of minutes!
- 24 hour service via various channels is part of what we offer. Our staff possess long experience in private transportation and they will give satisfactory answers to all your questions. We have car reservation lines for English, Turkish, and Arabic speaking passengers.
- Free value added services such as Wi-Fi, baby booster seats, and bottled water for all passengers are some of the perks you get while riding with fat taxi.
With fat taxi at your “beck and call” there is no better Istanbul airport shuttle service. We keep to our promise to consistently deliver the best Istanbul airport transfer services to tourists and locals alike. Do visit our website and make your reservation today. It always pays to ride with us!