29 Apr Istanbul Airport to Umraniye
The Istanbul Havalimani (Istanbul Airport) is the third and biggest airport in Istanbul, Turkey. With an annual passenger capacity of 150 million, the Istanbul Airport took over flight operations from the Ataturk Airport which could not handle more than 90 million passengers annually.
With a design that will eventually accommodate 4 terminals by the completion of the airport in 2028, the airport currently hosts 2 terminals. Though the planned opening on 31st of December delayed to March of 2019 due to some technical challenges, the airport is already functional.
Same as Istinye, the new airport is located on the European side of Istanbul and there are several transportation options available from the airport to the center of the city. A few issues may be encountered with public transportation, especially the subway.
Metropolitan municipality will run the bus service which may take up to 60-90 minutes but a reliable and reasonable priced airport shuttle service will get you to your destination in within an hour. Fat Taxi Istanbul is an efficient transportation service from/to the airport and within city that offers extremely flexible and affordable options.
Why Should I Visit Istinye?
A neighborhood located on the European side of Istanbul, Istinye is between Emirgan and Yeniköy. It is situated to the northwestern shore of the Bosphorus, within the district of Sarıyer, and has one of the finest seashores in the country. It is a neighborhood popular for its cafés, seafood restaurants, and a small bay, making it a favorite location for holiday seekers.
According to history, the Michaelion was built around 306 – 337 BCE over a pagan temple by Emperor Constantine the Great. It has significance as one of the earliest and most famous sanctuaries in the Roman Empire. It is located in a village on the European shore of the Bosphorus strait, due north of the city.
Explore some of your curiosities about Christianity and Greek mythology by making a visit to this place. Formerly a temple erected by the Argonauts and dedicated to a winged Greek deity, a visit by Constantine the Great turned it into a Christian temple and dedicated it to Archangel Michael when he had a vision that the winged creature was a Christian Angel.
With 291 stores and shops, Sports and Leisure Club, children’s entertainment center, gracefully lit water sculptures, central park, and 12 cinema screens including an IMAX 3D, the Istinye Park is more than just a shopping mall. Once the biggest shopping mall in the city, it has shops for all classes of people and you can find virtually anything. Get some shopping done in the retail stores or simply explore the opulence of the park. It is a spot also known for restaurants that serve delicious Turkish food. You will be impressed with the architecture, and expanse of green space on which you can relax. If you visit Istinye, you should visit its park.
A very pleasant neighborhood for a refreshing morning walk and a superb breakfast, Bebek is located about 2 miles away from the Istinye Park. It is a settlement for some of the city’s elites. It has a 20-kilometer long seaside promenade that stretches from Ortakoy up to the northern side of Sariyer. A walk along the promenade offers an enjoyable experience with its close view of the Bosphorus, and the beautiful historical architecture that’s on the other side of the boulevard.
When Should I Visit Istinye?
Istinye has generally fair weather that makes it ideal for visits anytime of the year, though most visits to the neighborhood is between the months of April and June, and from September to November. Summer months in Istinye are usually very warm and humid, recording the lowest rates of rainfall or snow, and the highest possibility of precipitation is in the first two months of the year.
With our Mercedes Benz V-Class and Sprinter shuttle options, we ensure that transportation from ISL to Ataşehir will be the least of your worries. Our fleet offers the
- Mercedes Benz Vito has a capacity for 6 to 8 commuters and up to 10 bags. it is comfortable and spacious and offer fares from 45 Euros.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter can transport up to 14 passengers and has a capacity for 15 bags. This is an option with more space for a larger group of commuters both in the airport and city, and prices start from 60 Euros.
Why should I Choose fat taxi?
There are several transportation providers to and from the airport, so now you can ask the ultimate question: why choose fat taxi?
- We offer the lowest rates for commuting passengers to all destinations in Istanbul. fat taxi charges per ride and not per head, as in the case of other airport shuttle sevices in Istanbul Airports. Toll fees are also included in the fare, and you will NEVER be charged credit card fees! And you get up to 10% discount on return trips.
- Fast and secure online booking allows you to book appointments from any web enabled device without hassles. Using our “Book and Go” tool, you can make your reservation within a couple of minutes!
- 24 hour service via various channels is part of what we offer. Our staff possess long experience in private transportation and they will give satisfactory answers to all your questions. We have car reservation lines for English, Turkish, and Arabic speaking passengers.
- Free value added services such as Wi-Fi, baby booster seats, and bottled water for all passengers are some of the perks you get while riding with fat taxi.
With fat taxi at your “beck and call” there is no better Istanbul airport shuttle service. We keep to our promise to consistently deliver the best transportation services to tourists and locals alike. Do visit our website and make your reservation today. It always pays to ride with us!