29 Apr Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Taksim
Located on the European side of Istanbul, Taksim is a district separated from the Old City by the Golden Horn. Taksim is home to many foreign consulates and expatriates, and it is renowned for its exquisite restaurants and vibrant nightlife.
Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport is located well out of the city center, on the Asian side of Istanbul. Attracting tens of millions of passengers, annually, it is no doubt one of the most important international airports in Istanbul Turkey.
You may be a regular visitor or a first-time tourist with a destination within Istanbul, and there is aa possibility you will need transport from Sabiha Gökçen to Taksim. fat taxi is the airport shuttle service you can always rely on.
Where to go in Taksim
Many hotels will offer free airport shuttle service in Istanbul if they are close to the airport. But most international visitors coming into Istanbul for holiday navigate towards the city center, and to districts like Taksim. The Taksim Square is at the city center, and situated in Taksim. Quite famed for its usually crowded tourist-friendly restaurants, malls, and hotels, you may need the best tour service in Istanbulto be able to blow up your experience.
Asmalimescit District (Istiklal Street)
Taksim is the center of Istanbul’s nightlife, and the perfect place to visit if you have a vibrant social life. Places like the broad pedestrian Istiklal street is the where you will find the taverns, pubs, and small clubs that are crowded literally every night of the week. Istiklal street has close proximity to the Taksim Square, and the social spots are more frequented by the working class of Taksim. Do not hesitate to socialize with the locals and make nice experiences.
The Galata Tower
A structure erected during the medieval period, the Galata Tower offers a striking view of the entire city and coast, from its observation gallery. Also housing a restaurant and bar for luxury dining and refreshment, you can enjoy top-notch food and wine as you get immersed in the golden delight of Istanbul’s stunning sunset.
Istanbul Museum of Modern Art
A private museum founded in 2004, the Istanbul Museum of Modern Art is a privately-run museum that exhibits international modern art pieces. Taksim is a fascinating city with modern cultural and social values, and the Istanbul Museum of Modern Art is a must-visit for tourists who are inclined towards the arts. They also host local social events to make the experience more enjoyable for visitors.
When Can I Visit Taksim?
Taksim has fair weather conditions most of the year there could be great variations in average temperature. But there could be very humid and warm months and some weeks in winter with the extreme wind chill. But are you looking for the best months to visit Istanbul? Here are some things to consider before embarking on your journey to Taksim:
For Taksim, the hottest months are August, July, and then June. The warmest time of year is typically late July where highs usually read around 30.2°C with night temperatures rarely going below22.4°C.
Precipitation (Rain or Snow)
Many tourists prefer months with the lowest chance of significant precipitation. In Taksim the driest months are July, August, and then April. The lowest chance of rain or snow occurs around mid-January.
Humidity and Wind
The least humid month in Taksimis July, with 67.5% relative humidity, and the most humid month is February with humidity topping74%.Taksim is relatively less windy. In declining order, the windiest months are August, followed by July and September.
However, the best times to visit Taksim are April 9th to July 8th nor September 10th to November 25th.
With our Mercedes Benz V-Class and Sprinter shuttle options, we ensure that transportation from SAW to Taksim will be the least of your worries. Our fleet offers the
- Mercedes Benz Vito has a capacity for 6 to 8 commuters and up to 10 bags. it is comfortable and spacious and offer fares from 45 Euros.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter can transport up to 14 passengers and has a capacity for 15 bags. This is an option with more space for a larger group of commuters both in the airport and city, and prices start from 60 Euros.
Why should I Choose fat taxi?
There are several transportation providers to and from the airport, so now you can ask the ultimate question: why choose fat taxi?
- We offer the lowest rates for commuting passengers to all destinations in Istanbul. fat taxi charges per ride and not per head, as in the case of other airport shuttle providers. Toll fees are also included in the fare, and you will NEVER be charged credit card fees! And you get up to 10% discount on return trips.
- Fast and secure online booking allows you to book appointments from any web enabled device without hassles. Using our “Book and Go” tool, you can make your reservation within a couple of minutes!
- 24 hour service via various channels is part of what we offer. Our staff possess long experience in private transportation and they will give satisfactory answers to all your questions. We have car reservation lines for English, Turkish, and Arabic speaking passengers.
- Free value added services such as Wi-Fi, baby booster seats, and bottled water for all passengers are some of the perks you get while riding with fat taxi.
With fat taxi at your “beck and call” there is no better Istanbul airport taxi. We keep to our promise to consistently deliver the best transportation services to tourists and locals alike. Do visit our website and make your reservation today. It always pays to ride with us!