01 May Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Tarabya
Sabiha Gokcenis an important international airport located in Istanbul. Unlike Atartuk Airport, Sabiha Gokcen is situated on the Asian side of the city, and further away from most of the touristic destinations and historical places in Istanbul.
Sabiha Gokcen Airport has a new modern complex and 3.300 sq m and 1.200 sq m duty-free shopping areas in the departures and arrival lounges respectively. Apart from the regular commodities, electronic items and textile accessories are also sold. In the duty-free shopping areas, visitors have a wide array of goods and high-end fashion products to shop.
At the departures floor of the airport is Nuray Pharmacy, a traveler’s refuge with everything you could possibly need from a pharmacy, ranging from over the counter medicines, prescriptions, personal hygiene products, natural health supplements, and travel necessities.
Sabiha Gokcen Airport hosts a wide variety of shops that are open every day of the year to serve the ever-constant demands of guests, and arriving and departing visitors. Here, you will find superstores, giftshops, apparel stores, and even a shoeshine parlor.
If you are an international tourist visiting Turkey through Sabiha Gokcen Airport, you will need a reliable, comfortable and affordable transportation to get to the European side of the city, and fat taxi offers the best transfer service, both from and to the airport, and within the city.
Where is Tarabya Istanbul?
Tarabya is a neighborhood in the Sariyer district of Istanbul. Located on the European shoreline of the Bosphorus Strait, Tarabya stands between the Yeniköy and Kireçburnu neighborhoods. Tarabya once hosted the summer houses of Turkey’s foreign embassies during the Ottoman era, but presently still has some European consulates. Tarabya is an ideal place for tourism, and there are lot of interesting things and attractions to do and see. But depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to other few locations including Emraniye, Kemerburgaz, Mahmut Sevket Pasa, Cekmekoey and Samandira.
Grand Tarabya Hotel
One of the first 5-star hotels built in Turkey, the Grand Tarabya is truly, an iconic landmark of traditional Turkish hospitality. The hotel brings together excellent service, world-class architecture and Turkish hospitality. Situated within the Tarabya Bay on the European shores of the Bosphorus, the hotel offers a very scenic view of the harbor and the landscape. The Grand Tarabya Hotel is indeed a classic in local collective memory as well as a great impression for international visitors.
Ural Ataman Classic Car Museum
Even if you have little to no interest in cars, the Ural Ataman Classic Car Museum is a wonderful place for everyone to see and spend time. Here, you will find a lot of vintage American cars and some few European models, usually, ones made in mid 20th century. The museum has a well-lit and lustrous interior, and a general ambiance that would keep kids interested. It is an ideal place for a visit during family vacations.
A place for holiday activities including picnics, Ramadan, and other festivals, the Emirgan Park is a huge and stunning site that’s perfect for family holidays. Children always love to play at the artificial lakes which is designed to habitate ducks and turtles.
When Should I VisitTarabya?
The summers in Tarabya are warm, humid, dry, and clear. Winters in Tarabya are long and cold. It is windy, and partially cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 38°F to 85°F and rarely goes below 30°F or above 90°F. But you can visit Tarabya and close neighborhoods between late June and late August if warm-weather activities are what you fancy.
With our Mercedes Benz V-Class and Sprinter shuttle options, we ensure that transportation from SAW to Tarabya will be the least of your worries. Our fleet offers the
- Mercedes Benz Vito has a capacity for 6 to 8 commuters and up to 10 bags. it is comfortable and spacious and offer fares from 45 Euros.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter can transport up to 14 passengers and has a capacity for 15 bags. This is an option with more space for a larger group of commuters both in the airport and city, and prices start from 60 Euros.
Why should I Choose fat taxi?
There are several airport taxi services in Sabiha Airport, so now you can ask the ultimate question: why choose fat taxi?
- We offer the lowest rates for commuting passengers to all destinations in Istanbul. fat taxi charges per ride and not per head, as in the case of other airport shuttle providers. Toll fees are also included in the fare, and you will NEVER be charged credit card fees! And you get up to 10% discount on return trips.
- Fast and secure online booking allows you to book appointments from any web enabled device without hassles. Using our “Book and Go” tool, you can make your reservation within a couple of minutes!
- 24 hour service via various channels is part of what we offer. Our staff possess long experience in private transportation and they will give satisfactory answers to all your questions. We have car reservation lines for English, Turkish, and Arabic speaking passengers.
- Free value added services such as Wi-Fi, baby booster seats, and bottled water for all passengers are some of the perks you get while riding with fat taxi.
With fat taxi at your “beck and call” there is no better Istanbul airport shuttle service. We keep to our promise to consistently deliver the best transportation services to tourists and locals alike. Do visit our website and make your reservation today. It always pays to ride with us!