01 May Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Umraniye
With a population of over 650,000 people, the district of Umraniye is mostly populated by the working class of Istanbul. Distance from Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW) to Umraniye is 31 km. It takes less than 30 minutes for Fat Taxi to get you to the destination.
Although a city that started as a small village of less than a thousand people, immigration from the rural areas of Anatolia in the early 1950s eventually made it grow far beyond its capacity. Umraniye is located on high ground, a little further inland from Uskudar.
Umraniye recently underwent significant change, with large entertainment centers and sophisticated shopping malls opening everywhere in the district. One of the fastest developing areas in Istanbul, Umraniye has many housing projects that address the accommodation needs of all classes. The district of Umraniye combines a natural landscape with urban architecture, and was chosen as the cleanest district of Istanbul by ISTAC.
If you are looking for the easiest and most convenient way to travel from Sabiha Gokcen International Airport to Umraniye, you will need an efficient transfer service like fat taxi. Fat Taxi offers airport shuttle services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Fat Taxi provides the safest and most secure airport transportation services, and with reasonable prices.
Life in Umraniye
Umraniye has a boisterous social life, with its lively shopping malls and ever-busy offices. The many internationally controlled businesses attract young, well-educated people. The district houses many primary and secondary schools, sports centers, hospitals, clinics, and 3 theaters large enough to entertain the entire neighborhood.
What to do While in Umraniye
There are several exciting things to do, and tourist attractions in Umraniye. The district is home to historical sites and cultural attractions. Explore and experience new places to see and unique things to do in Umraniye and nearby neighborhoods.
Dolmabache Palace was constructed in the mid 19thcentury around 1850, and the builders used gold that’s now vlalued for 35,000 tones. covering a total land area of about 110000 square metres, the palace is the biggest in the city.The Dolmabache Palace was once home to six sultans. Visit this palace just to awe at its sheer grandeur. The Dolmabache Palace is home to the largest Bohemian crystal chandelier is in this palace—one which also has its rooms elaborately decorated in gold leaf, silk, carpets and rugs. The palace also houses lovely gardens, as well as a cosmic statesroom.
Sultan Ahmed Mosque
An extended, elegant, lavishly decorated edifice, the Sultan Ahmed Mosque is the most celebrated mosque in Turkey. Built in the early 1700s, its interiors are decorated with more than 20,000 tulips pattered, handcrafted tiles. However, the mosque’s focus is not on the on its opulence, but on territory and tranqulity, expressing a royalty that is yet unparalleled by other mosques. Visit this place to observe your prayers in an environment that’s perfectly ideal for meditation.
Considered as one of the Turkish Baths and oldest hamams in Istanbul, SuleymaniyeHamami has been in existence since the year 1550. It is an ideal bath for couples and families. They also offer services such as peeling, soap massaging, and hot rooms. Visit this place during the warm months to experience the full relaxation.
When is it Best to Visit Umraniye
On the average, temperatures in Umraniye vary significantly. Humidity and temperatures are moderate throughout the year but some weeks in the winter might be very cold. If you’re looking for the very warmest time to visit Umraniye, they are August, July, and then June with highs usually around 86.3°F (30.2°C) with temperatures rarely dropping below 72.3°F (22.4°C) at night.
With our Mercedes Benz V-Class and Sprinter shuttle options, we ensure that transportation from SAW to Umraniye will be the least of your worries. Our fleet offers the. We will meet your expectation with our shuttle service in Sabiha Airport.
- Mercedes Benz Vito has a capacity for 6 to 8 commuters and up to 10 bags. it is comfortable and spacious and offer fares from 45 Euros.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter can transport up to 14 passengers and has a capacity for 15 bags. This is an option with more space for a larger group of commuters both in the airport and city, and prices start from 60 Euros.
Why should I Choose fat taxi?
There are several transportation providers to and from the airport, so now you can ask the ultimate question: why choose fat taxi?
- We offer the lowest rates for commuting passengers to all destinations in Istanbul. fat taxi charges per ride and not per head, as in the case of other airport shuttle providers. Toll fees are also included in the fare, and you will NEVER be charged credit card fees! And you get up to 10% discount on return trips.
- Fast and secure online booking allows you to book appointments from any web enabled device without hassles. Using our “Book and Go” tool, you can make your reservation within a couple of minutes!
- 24 hour service via various channels is part of what we offer. Our staff possess long experience in private transportation and they will give satisfactory answers to all your questions. We have car reservation lines for English, Turkish, and Arabic speaking passengers.
- Free value added services such as Wi-Fi, baby booster seats, and bottled water for all passengers are some of the perks you get while riding with fat taxi.
With fat taxi at your “beck and call” there is no better Istanbul airport shuttle service. We keep to our promise to consistently deliver the best transportation services to tourists and locals alike. Do visit our website and make your reservation today. It always pays to ride with us!