29 Apr Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Atasehir
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) is a major airlines facility located in Pendik / Kurtköy. Just 40 km away from Kadiköy and 50 km away from Taksim, the airport is easily accessible through a direct link to the TEM Highway. Heading to Ataşehir from SAW may take approximately an hour, but fat taxi makes sure you get to your destination in less than 20 minutes.
As of May 1st 2008, Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport have attained operation rights for 2 decades. Built in partnesrhip with Limak Holding (LIMAK), GMR Infrastructure Limited (GMR), and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB), this state-of-the-art facility reaches an annual passenger capacity of 25 million. The Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport has been the fastest growing airport in the world, from year 2009 to 2015.
Where Should I Visit in Atasehir Istanbul?
A modern suburban district of Istanbul, Ataşehir is located in the Anatolian area. Ataşehir is fast emerging as both a residential and industrial center. Ataşehir is a host to headquarters of multinational companies as well as world-class recreational facilities such as gyms, tennis courts, cinemas, and parks.
The district itself offers a unique aesthetic appeal with hundreds of lustrous skyscrapers towering over older parts of the city, expressing how the once historic city is gradually evolving into a hub for global business and leisure concerns.
Make a stop at the Palladium Mall, one of the best or most popular venues in Istanbul for shopping, entertainment, and edible treats. The Palladium Mall is home to 190 stores and is just a few minutes’ drives from The Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Asia. The proximity of the two facilities offers great convenience and value.
The Grand Bazaar is one of the largest and oldest markets in the world. A magnificent facility that welcomes an estimated 400,000 shoppers daily, it has up to 5,000 shops covering over 60 streets. Learn more about exciting places to visit in Istanbul here.
The Bagdat Street (a.k.a. The Avenue) is a place to visit on holidays. Running 14 km parallel to the ever-scenic Sea of Marmara, the avenue stretches to Kadiköy from Maltepe. The Bagdat Street is home to stunning architecture and fashion giant stores, and it is open 7 days a week!
When can I Visit Atasehir Istanbul?
For most travellers, a vacation is more desirable when the weather of the destination is warm (summer season), and when it is very unlikely to snow or rain heavily.
Here are the best weather recommendations for travellers:
- Organize your trips to be around when temperature lows are higher than 7°C (45°F) and when highs are below 30°C (85°F)
- Ataşehir generally receives more visitors during months when the average daily temperature goes between 13°C to 49°C (55°F to 75°F)
- It is common for tourists to visit Ataşehir Istanbul when chances that heavy rain could occur is one day per week on the average, or when there is no snow on the ground.
Average temperatures significantly vary across the district of Ataşehir. Considering factors like humidity, temperature and wind, weather in the district is favorable most months of the year. The best times to visit Ataşehir are April 16th to July 8th and September 10th to December 2nd. But If you’re considering visiting Ataşehir when weather is warmest, you should plan your trips between July and September.
With our Mercedes Benz V-Class and Sprinter shuttle options, we ensure that transportation from SAW to Ataşehir will be the least of your worries. Our fleet offers the
- Mercedes Benz Vito has a capacity for 6 to 8 commuters and up to 10 bags. it is comfortable and spacious and offer fares from 45 Euros.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter can transport up to 14 passengers and has a capacity for 15 bags. This is an option with more space for a larger group of commuters both in the airport and city, and prices start from 60 Euros.
Why should I Choose fat taxi?
There are several transportation providers to and from the airport, so now you can ask the ultimate question: why choose fat taxi?
- We offer the lowest rates for commuting passengers to all destinations in Istanbul. fat taxi charges per ride and not per head, as in the case of other airport shuttle providers. Toll fees are also included in the fare, and you will NEVER be charged credit card fees! And you get up to 10% discount on return trips.
- Fast and secure online booking allows you to book appointments from any web enabled device without hassles. Using our “Book and Go” tool, you can make your reservation within a couple of minutes!
- 24 hour service via various channels is part of what we offer. Our staff possess long experience in private transportation and they will give satisfactory answers to all your questions. We have car reservation lines for English, Turkish, and Arabic speaking passengers.
- Free value added services such as Wi-Fi, baby booster seats, and bottled water for all passengers are some of the perks you get while riding with fat taxi.
With fat taxi at your “beck and call” there is no better Istanbul airport shuttle service. We keep to our promise to consistently deliver the best transportation services to tourists and locals alike. Do visit our website and make your reservation today. It always pays to ride with us!