29 Apr Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Beşiktaş
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) is a major airlines facility located in Asian side of the city. Just 40 km away from Kadiköy and 50 km away from Taksim, the airport is easily accessible through a direct link to the Highway. Heading towards Beşiktaş from SAW may take around an hour and a half. But, It will take much less with fat taxi’s affordable and comfortable vehicles.
As of May 1st 2008, Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport have attained operation rights for 2 decades. Built in partnesrhip with Limak Holding (LIMAK), GMR Infrastructure Limited (GMR), and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB), this state-of-the-art facility reaches an annual passenger capacity of 25 million. The Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport has been the fastest growing airport in the world, from year 2009 to 2015.
Things to do in Besiktas
A neighborhood and metropolis of Istanbul, Beşiktaş sits on the European coast of the Bosphorus strait. It is bordered on the north, east, west and south by Sariyer, the Bosphorus, Kağıthane, and Beyoğlu, respectively. Beşiktaş is home to many important sites and many inland upper-middle class neighborhoods such as Levent and Etiler.
The residents of Beşiktaş portray high quality of life in terms of affluence and culture. Though relatively small in land area and habitation, Beşiktaş is one of the most important neighborhoods in Istanbul. It has business and shopping areas, attractions, institutions, picturesque views of the Bosphorus strait, and major link roads to the Bosphorus. The district is also the leading financial hub of the country.
Explore the mysterious flavors of Anatolian cuisine which range from servings of wild sea bass to filet mignon. Their tasting menu is what you shouldn’t miss, as it is prepared with ingredients from the 7 regions of Anatolia. We recommend the smoked salmon with mouldy cheese and the slow-roasted beef cheek. Alancha restaurant has a stunning designer décor and lots of space, and a nice bar you can sit in and enjoy a few drinks after a meal. It has impeccable ambience, gourmet dishes, and overall service quality that’s hard to beat.
Built in the 19th century and redolent of Ottoman designs, the Dolmabahçe Palace is an edifice that surprisingly maintains its record being one of the most glamorous palaces in the world. It served as an administrative center of the late Ottoman Empire, before the Turkish Republic was founded in Ankara and before all government functions was transferred to the latter. People throng to this palace to witness its imperial splendor. Have a tour around the palace and visit its Ceremonial Suites and Apartments of the Crown Prince. The Dolmabahce Palace opens on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Fridays and Sundays between 9am-4pm with 40 Turkish Lira required as the ticket fee to take a tour.
When to Visit Besiktas
Besiktas weather is generally favorable for most of the year. Moderate humidity and temperature prevails during summer months and winters are characterized with extreme wind chill. The best months to visit Besiktas would depend on the activities you wish to pursue, but most international visitors come into the city during the months of March to September.
With our Mercedes Benz V-Class and Sprinter shuttle options, we ensure that transportation from SAW will be the least of your worries. Our fleet offers the
- Mercedes Benz Vito has a capacity for 6 to 8 commuters and up to 10 bags. it is comfortable and spacious and offer fares from 45 Euros.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter can transport up to 14 passengers and has a capacity for 15 bags. This is an option with more space for a larger group of commuters both in the airport and city, and prices start from 60 Euros.
Why should I Choose fat taxi?
There are several transportation providers to and from the airport, so now you can ask the ultimate question: why choose fat taxi?
- We offer the lowest rates for commuting passengers to all destinations in Istanbul. fat taxi charges per ride and not per head, as in the case of other airport shuttle providers. Toll fees are also included in the fare, and you will NEVER be charged credit card fees! And you get up to 10% discount on return trips.
- Fast and secure online booking allows you to book appointments from any web enabled device without hassles. Using our “Book and Go” tool, you can make your reservation within a couple of minutes!
- 24 hour service via various channels is part of what we offer. Our staff possess long experience in private transportation and they will give satisfactory answers to all your questions. We have car reservation lines for English, Turkish, and Arabic speaking passengers.
- Free value added services such as Wi-Fi, baby booster seats, and bottled water for all passengers are some of the perks you get while riding with fat taxi.
With fat taxi at your “beck and call” there is no better Istanbul airport shuttle service. We keep to our promise to consistently deliver the best transportation services to tourists and locals alike. Do visit our website and make your reservation today. It always pays to ride with us!