29 Apr Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Fatih
A district and municipality in Istanbul which hosts all provincial authorities, Fatih is historically known as Constatinople. To the north and south, Fatih borders the Golden Horn and the Sea of Marmara, respectively. To the west, it is bordered by the Bosphorus strait, while the Theodosian wall forms its western boundary.
Fatih is convenient, traditional, and relatively reserved. If you’re looking to stay in Fatih during your muslim breaks or holidays, you will find great accommodations at very good rates.
Remerged with Fatih in 2009, Eminönü is located at the edge of the peninsula, and provides many of the significant tourist packages you will get in Fatih. By bus, tranfers from International SabihaGokcen Airport to Fatih is approximately 50 km and takes up to a couple of hours, but fat taxi gets you to Fatih ASAP.
Where to go in Fatih Istanbul
Though Fatih is considered one of the most conservative municipalities in Istanbul, it actually has a variety of things for tourists to do and see. It is, presently, considered as that one cosmopolitan every visitor should not miss when on holidays in Istanbul. Fatih is deal for both religious and secular holidays. Here are some things to do and see while visiting Fatih:
The Fatih Mosque
Built by Mehmed the Conqueror who saw to the demise of the Ottoman Empire, FatihCamii was constructed between the years within 1462 and 1470. The mosque stands at the peak of the highest hill, which is also the burial place of Byzantine emperors. Take a walk through the lovely interior before moving to Mehmed’s tomb. It is a perfect place to observe your spiritual rites.
The Egyptian Bazaar
Saturated with the smell of the exotic east, the Egyptian Bazaar is located in Eminönü. It is a perfect market to buy a lot of Turkish delights and delicacies, colored spices, dried herbs and fruits. The stalls on the west side are not to be missed, as they offer food from all over Anatolia.
The Grand Bazaar
The Grand Bazaar is one of the most popular shopping locations in Istanbul. A place famed for its crowdedness and fascinating colors, the Grand bazaar will definitely put you in “shopping mode” with a wide selection of goods to choose from. Ranging from foods, ceramics, clothes and adornments, the Grand Bazaar offers affordable but authentic goods.
Offering the best view of the magical Sultanahmet, you can see most of the city’s landmarks from the comfort of your seat, dining at the top of the seafood restaurant of the Seven Hills Hotel. Sultanahmet is one of the most ideal locations for sight-seeing. It is host to the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, and the Topkapi Palace. Here, you will experience a lot of interesting treasures and architecture.
When can I Visit Fatih?
Generally, Istanbul’s weather is tourist-friendly, and the city can be visited anytime of the year. However, it is recommended to visit Fatih from the middle of April to the end of June, and from the end of August to the beginning of December.
The dry months in Fatih are from May to August as they have records for the slimmest chance of precipitation. On the other hand, it is much likely to rain or snow in late January, and into the second week of February.
Many tourists intend to have their holidays during summer, which have months (June, July, and August) as its warmest. Booking your holidays for spring is also a great idea, as it gives you the opportunity to see the city come back to life after the blistering cold and snow of the winter.
We offer Istanbul airport shuttle service, with Mercedes Benz V-Class and Sprinter bus options. We recommend transportation options to visitors based on the number of passengers and the cargo involved.
Here’s a breakdown:
- Mercedes Benz Vito: The Mercedes Benz Vito is a 6 to 8 passenger bus with a capacity for 6 to 10 bag passenger bags. This is comfortable and spacious and most commuters prefer it as an airport-city shuttle option. The fare for the Mercedes Benz Vito starts from 45 Euros.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter conveys up to 14 passengers and 15 pieces of luggage. This transportation option offers more space for a larger group of travellers both in the airport and city, and prices start from 60 Euros.
Why should I Choose fat taxi?
There are several transportation providers to and from the airport, so now you can ask the ultimate question: why choose fat taxi?
- We offer the lowest rates for commuting passengers to all destinations in Istanbul. fat taxi charges per ride and not per head, as in the case of other airport shuttle providers. Toll fees are also included in the fare, and you will NEVER be charged credit card fees! And you get up to 10% discount on return trips.
- Fast and secure online booking allows you to book appointments from any web enabled device without hassles. Using our “Book and Go” tool, you can make your reservation within a couple of minutes!
- 24 hour service via various channels is part of what we offer. Our staff possess long experience in private transportation and they will give satisfactory answers to all your questions. We have car reservation lines for English, Turkish, and Arabic speaking passengers.
- Free value added services such as Wi-Fi, baby booster seats, and bottled water for all passengers are some of the perks you get while riding with fat taxi.
With fat taxi at your “beck and call” there is no better Istanbul airport shuttle service. We keep to our promise to consistently deliver the best taxi service in Istanbul. Do visit our website and make your reservation today. It always pays to ride with us!