Transfer from International Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) to Istinye
Located on the European side of the Istanbul, Istinye is a neighborhood that sits between Emirgan and Yeniköy on the northwestern shore of the Bosporus. A district that’s popular for its cafes and eating places where fresh seafood is served, Istinye remains a preferred destination for tourist visit.
Istinye has a beautiful seashore and a small bay. It’s an ideal area for weekend walks, given its reputation has having one of the finest sceneries and landscapes in Istanbul. Distance from Sabiha Gokcen to the Istinye area is approximately 50 km, and the Fat Taxi gets you there in about with an easy and smooth ride.
Things to do in Istinye Istanbul
Apart from Istinye hosting plenty cafes, shopping malls and seafood restaurants, its close proximity to Istinye Park and Istanbul’s newest shopping malls attracts high-end consumers and the city’s elite. There are a lot of things to do and see in Istinye, ranging from shopping the biggest fashion brands and dining exquisite in exotic restaurants.
Here are some things to see and do in Istinye:
The Istinye Park
Once the biggest shopping arena in Istanbul, Istinye Park is more than just a shopping mall. It hosts about 300 shops and stores, 12 cinema screens, the Hillside Sports, a children’s entertainment center, and Leisure Club. It is an excellent spot that impresses with its consumer-oriented stores, delicious local food and beautiful architecture. The Istinye Park is a must-visit when you’re in Istanbul, as it gives you the opportunity to do all your shopping in one place. Istinye Park has something for everyone.
The Grand Bazaar
The Grand Bazaar, one of the world’s largest covered markets is located in Istanbul, Turkey. Grand Bazaar has 60 streets and more then 4000 shops. People, both locals and tourists come to the bazaar for commodities ranging from jewellery, ceramics, and clothes. You will find lots of hammams, restaurants and cafes. You could literally spend your whole day exploring the Grand Bazaar.
The Egyptian Bazaar (Spice Bazaar)
Located in the Eminonu area of Istinye, the Egyptian Bazaar stretches along Tahmis and Flower Market streets, covering an area of 384 blocks. A facility that expresses the typical Ottoman architecture, the Egyptian Bazaar combines two separate bazaars. Observing your holidays in Istinye, here is one of the best places to shop for spices, food, ceramics, textiles, jewellery, souvenirs and fashion accessories. The bazaar also offers tourism services as it can be rented off or closed to other visitors at specific periods of time oor even at night, for an exclusive shopping experience.
Grand bazaar and Egyptian market are far from istinye. Can be removed if it is ok
Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler
Not far from the Istinye Park is Le Meridien Istanbul Etiler, a hotel that rises a stunning 34 stories, in a location that’s perfect for exploring the city’s landmarks, bars, boutiques, and many high-end restaurants. With extensive views over the fascinating Bosphorus waterfront and 259 rooms that blends modern and traditional architectural brilliance, Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler is a hotel within an inspiring location.
When can I Visit Istinye Istanbul?
Istinye’s weather is fair all year round and visits can be done anytime, though the district records the highest influx between the months of April and June, and from September to November.
Summer months in Istinye are usually very warm and humid, recording the lowest rates of rainfall or snow. However, there is a great chance that it will rain or snow in January and February. Due to the city’s social orientation and economic activities, it is best to come here during summer, winter and spring, so that visitors would be able to experience and explore the city in its full glory.
With our Mercedes Benz V-Class and Sprinter shuttle options, we ensure that transportation from SAW to Ataşehir will be the least of your worries. Our fleet offers the
- Mercedes Benz Vito has a capacity for 6 to 8 commuters and up to 10 bags. it is comfortable and spacious and offer fares from 18 Euros.
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter can transport up to 14 passengers and has a capacity for 15 bags. This is an option with more space for a larger group of commuters both in the airport and city, and prices start from 33 Euros.
Why should I Choose the Fat Taxi?
There are several transportation providers to and from the airport, so now you can ask the ultimate question: why choose The Fat Taxi?
- We offer the lowest rates for commuting passengers to all destinations in Istanbul. The fat Taxi charges per ride and not per head, as in the case of other airport shuttle providers. Toll fees are also included in the fare, and you will NEVER be charged credit card fees! And you get up to 10% discount on return trips.
- Fast and secure online booking allows you to book appointments from any web enabled device without hassles. Using our “Book and Go” tool, you can make your reservation within a couple of minutes!
- 24 hour service via various channels is part of what we offer. Our staff possess long experience in private transportation and they will give satisfactory answers to all your questions. We have car reservation lines for English, Turkish, and Arabic speaking passengers.
- Free value added services such as Wi-Fi, baby booster seats, and bottled water for all passengers are some of the perks you get while riding with The Fat Taxi.
With The Fat Taxi at your “beck and call” there is no better Istanbul airport shuttle service. We keep to our promise to consistently deliver the best transportation services to tourists and locals alike. Do visit our website and make your reservation today. It always pays to ride with us!